Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello

Happy Sunday!



Please let me address a concern some of you have expressed because you are required to change classrooms. Unfortunately, due to the need to share the computer lab in F221 with curriculum courses, it is necessary for us to alternate the use of the room. I would love to have all the classes in one room, but unfortunately, we don't have a room that is free every day that has the computer equipment we need. As you move from one module to the next, it will be necessary to change rooms. I am sorry for the confusion. The Monday night Linux course will meet in F218.



If you have been contacted, by an employer, please be sure to notify me. It is necessary that we have this information to track the success of the course.



I hope you all have a great week.