Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of you who have completed the survey. If you haven’t completed the survey, please take a minute to let us know what you think.

We have scheduled the Saturday sections with Errol. We will meet from 9:00 to 1:00 September 8th, 15th and 22nd. We could have the classes until 3:30 and finish up in three Saturdays if the group prefers. If we only go until 1:00, I will let you know the dates for October later. Since these are additional hours, you will still be able to graduate on 10/8 even if we haven’t finished the final 20 hours. Just send me an email to let me know what you prefer to do as far as the time (dbean@cccti.edu).

Both evening classes and the day class that met from 8:00 to 10:00 are invited to attend these sessions. If the first day class wants to come, they are welcome too. Tentatively, 9/22 will be held in Errol’s class at Watauga High School.

I sent in the resumes I had today around 7:00 p.m. Yeah!!! I am still missing a few resumes. If you haven’t sent in your resume, please send it to me tomorrow and I will fax it in to Google.

Have a great day.
:)

Donna