Thursday, August 9, 2007

Newletter


Hi,

I wanted to give you an update on happenings with the IT Institute.

I need the resumes for the first two day and evening classes by 8/15. Please make sure you have had Dana Glenn review your resume. The ones I have so far look good.

We are planning a Directions and IT Job Fair on 10/9 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Gym.

Graduation is set for 10/8 at 7:00 p.m. at the Civic Center. Please let me know if you plan to attend.

We are still working with Errol to schedule the dates for the final 20 hours. I will post the schedule as soon as I know.

I have had some feedback concerning students satisfaction with the IT Institute. To make sure we have an understanding of your feelings about the success of the institute, please complete a survey at Click Here to take survey.

If you have pictures you would like for me to post, please send them to dbean@cccti.edu. Have a great day!