Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Updates

Congratulations Graduates!!!

We are very proud of you all. If you would like a DVD of the ceremony, please drop off a CD to me (you can leave it at the front desk) and I will get a copy made for you.


I saw many of you at the Directions Event. I hope you got some great information from the employers. I heard some of you had some concerns after you talked to Google and there were questions as to how long your resumes would be kept by Google for consideration. Your resumes will be considered for openings for positions as they come available. You will not need to reapply. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will be glad to address them.


We met with the Google reps after the event and we are very excited about the future of this partnership.

If you have updates to your resume, please let me know and I will forward the updated resume to Google.

I am working on additional training or Module III. If you have suggestions, please let me know.

Have a great day.